Members of the REALTORS® Land Institute or RLI specialize in land brokerage related to all types of land, including specialty properties, including farms, ranches, recreational, timberland, vineyards, orchards, undeveloped tracts of land, transitional and development land, subdivision and lot wholesaling, site selection and assemblage of land parcels, appraisals and land valuation, auctions, and farm and land management.
Membership is also open to all land professionals practicing in the industry as well as industry partners. RLI’s strong portfolio of membership benefits helps members gain confidence when dealing with clients by being informed and having a strong network of fellow land professionals.
Land is a unique, complex, and changing field. Members of the REALTORS® Land Institute share a nuanced understanding of the land real estate industry and specialize in brokerage related to all types of land including farms and ranches, recreational land, timberland, vineyards, orchards, transitional and development land, subdivision and lot wholesaling, site selection and assemblage of land parcels, appraisals and land valuation, auctions, and farm and land management.
Why Join Realtors Land Institute?
As a member of RLI, you gain:
- Access to the largest national network of land professionals in the country.
- Access to industry-renowned education through RLI’s Land University (LANDU) Program
- Savings on each course with exclusive member prices
- Free webinars throughout the year
- A personal profile in the Find a Land Consultant online agent search tool/member directory to be found by clients and other agents.
- Member rates on the annual National Land Conference (NLC)
You also gain access to RLI’s property marketing tools:
- RLI’s The Land Connections listing site is free for members to post on and visible to the public
- RLI’s e-Properties email platform allows members to email properties to other members directly
- Exclusive offers from our RLI Partners through our Member Advantage Program (MAP).
- Access to RLI’s Member Technology & Services Resource Center.
- Nineteen Chapters across the country promote knowledge sharing and business development on a local level.
- A hard copy and digital subscription to TERRA FIRMA, the official biannual print publication of RLI.
- Eligibility to apply for and be recognized in the RLI APEX Awards Program and the RLI Leadership Awards Program.
- Access to our Land Expertise Hub featuring on-demand session recordings from our virtual conference and hot topic virtual round table sessions.
- Legislative advocacy with a strong voice heard in D.C. and regular updates on the latest news impacting the land agents and landowners.
- Ability to serve on RLI Committees and Task Forces to better the industry and gain recognition as a prominent industry leader.
- Ability is positioned as an industry expert by contributing to RLI publications and through our content marketing efforts.
Find this information and more at rliland.com